Helps us to see what is there
instead of what isn’t.
What are you thankful for? Can you list at least 20 reasons?
In honor of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for at least these 5:
– My HEALTH: A car accident 30 years ago left me with a broken neck. I am thankful for my recovery, and the support I have to stay flexible.
– My FAMILY: I am thankful for my first love coming back into my life nearly 10 years ago. Through our ups and downs, we’ve nurtured our beautifully blended family.
– My FRIENDS: They have provided a hand to celebrate, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to vent to, a silly face to make me smile, a hug when I really needed it, and many wonderful memories. I am blessed to have them in my life.
– My EDUCATION: I am thankful for my drive to never stop learning for it has continued to develop my skills and abilities, and opened doors to opportunities I couldn’t have before imagined.
– My CAREER PASSION: I am thankful for the opportunities over the last 2 decades to have touched the lives of many people, and to have them enrich mine as well. Confucius was right to say “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” I am blessed to be living my passion!
May you also stop to count your blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
This entry was posted in Quotes
. Bookmark the permalink